Last Updated : September 2th, 2022
1. What Information We Need And How We Use It
Personally Identifiable Information
This refers to information that let us know the specifics of who you are. When you engage in certain activities in the Website or Services, such as registering a user account, downloading and installing Application(s), playing Game(s), purchasing Virtual Money or Virtual Goods, sending and/or posting a user Content, or sending us feedback, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities. If you elect to engage in these activities, however, we may ask for providing us personal information. Such information may include your first and last name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card or other payment information.
We collect details of your use of our Services and the resources that you access. Such usage information include information about how and when you access or use our Services (such as Games accessed, game score, pages visited, purchase and use of Virtual Money and/or Virtual Goods, the details of your purchases, and your game play).
Interaction And Communications among Users
We collect information about (a) your interaction with other users (for example, invite, gift, sharing of your rank or level, screen-shots, etc.) and (b) your communications and interactions with your contacts through social media channels (including, social network services, messengers, and any other services which has social features like invite friends and sharing information with friends).
We collect general technical data pertaining to you (such as information about the device you use to access our Services, IP address, operating system, browser type, and other system information, Device identifier, Locale).
User Communication With Us
If you contact us or respond to messages and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Public Posting / Shared Content
Information For Third Party Social Networks Or Platforms
You may allow our Services to interact with a third party social network and platform, which will provide data about you to us. If you choose to connect to one of our Websites/Apps through a third-party social network such as Facebook/ Google Play or Twitter, we may collect personal information from your profile on such third-party social networks, such as your name, username, and photograph. You should ensure that you read their terms of service and privacy policies to understand how they treat your data and what data they might share with us.
When you purchase any products or services, such as Virtual Money or Virtual Goods, through our Services (which called "In-app-purchase"), we may collect certain payment information from you on behalf of our payment service providers. When you purchase our products or services through third party platforms (including without limitation, such as Apple App Store, Google Play Store), you will be required to provide certain payment and billing information directly to such third party platforms, and we do not collect or store any payment information from you.
If you log-in the Services, we may, upon your request, periodically access your contact list and/or address book on your mobile device in order to help you find any friends who may also have our Services. We will use such contact information solely for such a friends-matching service, and we will not store such information after fulfilling this purpose.
Telephone Number / Technical & Usage Information
When you access and/or use the Services, we may collect your telephone number as well as your technical and usage information through automated means.
Customer Support Correspondence
When you ask our customer support team for assistance, we may collect and store from you the contact information as well as your payment information regarding the purchase of Virtual Goods of the Games to the extent reasonably necessary to provide customer support.
2. About Cookies
3. Data Sharing
- To provide you with better service, when we are required to share your information or other data in order to provide you with certain services or benefits (such as a special event, giveaway or in-game competition), these services or benefits will be explained in the News section of our website. You have the choice to decide whether or not to accept these services.
- Judicial requirements; or when we find that your behavior on our site or game is illegal. For public safety, we will cooperate with the respective agent of law by providing them with whatever information they require.
4. How do we protect your data
- Security Safeguards : In order to help ensure a secure and safe player experience, we are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration.
- Data retention : We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Service. We will for example periodically de-identify unused game accounts and we regularly review and de-identify unnecessary data. Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
6. YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
- With player's approval, we will collect the player's email addresses from the registration action or marketing events and use the email information to send the marketing campaign or game update information. You have rights to opt-out of marketing emails and other direct marketing: You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails from us by following the instructions in such communications.
- Opt-out of targeted advertising : You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting "limit ad tracking" (Apple iOS) or "opt-out of interest-based ads" (Android). For personalized in-game offers opt-out, you can use the options provided in the game settings.
- Access the personal data we hold about you: If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
- Your other rights: You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. You can always withdraw your consent, for example by turning off GPS location sharing in your mobile device settings. We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe.
- Please keep your account and password private and do not give such information to anyone else. If you are using a shared computer, log out and close out of all game windows to protect your personal information.
- If you have questions about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, we encourage you to primarily contact us through the bug report system so we can reply to you more quickly or through email : email@example.com
8. YOU CONSENT TO THESE TERMS ELECTRONICALLY, AND TO THE STORAGE OF RECORDS RELATED TO THESE TERMS IN ELECTRONIC FORM.
COPYRIGHT © AUDEREGAMES.